We’d love to hear your story. Write for Pacifiqa.
Pacifiqa welcomes contributions and submissions. If you have a story to tell and wish to share it to our growing community of readers, take note of the guidelines below.
- Preference will be given to original works, reports, features, reviews, and analysis. Pacifiqa publishes stories that explore human interest touching on current events. We welcome local and international stories, as long as they are relevant to Philippine society.
- Submissions can range between 500 to 700 words for regular features, and 700 to 1000 words for long features. For original reports, we recommend pitching ideas to the editors before writing the story.
- For compensation, include your desired amount in the pitch. Compensation for submissions must be approved by the editors before moving forward with the assignment.
- All submissions must debut on Pacifiqa. Stories that have been published on other sites will not be accepted. Exceptions may be granted for stories posted on the author’s personal blog or social network account.
- Pacifiqa editors will contact contributors within 1 to 3 business days if the pitch interests us. If the author does not hear from the editors within this timeframe, feel free to submit your story to other news websites.
Submit pitches and story suggestions to [email protected]